What’s the point of an employee giving program?
How can I give?
How do I submit my payroll form?
What will my gift support?
When should I give?
How much should I give?
Who will decide how to spend my donation?
I already give so much, why should I contribute financially?
What if I already give through payroll deductions before Grow Together was established?
Can I make my gift anonymously?
What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
Q: What’s the point of an employee giving program?
- Grow Together allows every member of the Loma Linda University Health (LLUH) family to help support our mission, patients and students through personal financial contributions.
- Because every dollar makes a difference! Your gift goes directly to the area of your choice.
- Because it’s easy! Enroll in payroll deduction and let us take care of the rest.
- Because it’s your opportunity to support projects that impact your own workplace and the people we serve every day.
Q: How can I give?
A: Simple! You can give once or recurring gift through payroll deduction. You can also make a one-time gift by cash, check or debit/credit card. The Payroll Deduction Form can be found HERE.
Q: How do I submit my payroll form?
A: You can address an intercampus envelope, mail or hand-deliver your form to:
Office of Philanthropy
MVP Suite B
Attn: Taylor Khoe-Mupas
Q: What will my gift support?
A: You choose! Grow Together encourages employees to support their passion or discover a new one! For a list of common areas of support, click HERE.
Q: When should I give?
A: You can participate anytime throughout the year – not just during the annual campaign.
Q: How much should I give?
A: Choosing to give is an important and personal decision. What might be an appropriate gift will differ from person to person. We have several giving options available. You can choose to give through payroll deduction or you can give a one-time gift via cash, check, or credit card.
Q: Who will decide how to spend my donation?
A: You do!
Q: I already give so much, why should I contribute financially?
A: While the sacrifices you make for LLUH are beyond measure, making a voluntary philanthropic contribution is another way to strengthen the organization.
Q: What if I already give through payroll deductions before Grow Together was established?
A: First, THANK YOU for continued years of support to the organization. It is because of your generosity that we established Grow Together. Not only are you automatically considered part of our Grow Together family, but you will also be eligible for the raffles and prizes throughout the campaign.
Q: Can I make my gift anonymously?
A: Yes, LLUH willingly accepts anonymous gifts and will protect the anonymity of any donor who requests it.
Q: What if I have a question that isn’t answered here?
A: Call Taylor Khoe-Mupas in the Office of Philanthropy at ext. 55358 or email her at email@example.com.
Now is the best time to support what makes you passionate about LLUH through payroll deductions.
- It's easy - the amount of your choice will automatically be deducted from your paycheck (for months with three pay periods, only two paychecks will be deducted)
- It's a great way to show your support - payroll deduction donors receive a Grow Together badge clip
- Makes tax preparation simpler - your charitable giving is reflected on your W-2 form at the end of the calendar year
- Support wherever you want, whenever you want - you can change the area you wish to support any time during the year (please allow 2-3 weeks for the change)
- Lunch just got better - show your badge clip at participating restaurants during April for a discount!
Augie’s Coffee House (10% off)
Cuca’s Mexican Food (10% off – *Loma Linda location only)
à la minute (15% off)
Carolyn’s Café (10% off)
Dehli Palace (10% off)
Eureka! (10% off)
Lotus Garden Restaurant (10% off)
Martha Green’s Eating Room (15% off)
Muffin Top Bakery (10% off)
Napoli Italian Restaurant (10% off)
Oh Mai Pho! (20% off)
Red Hot Kitchen (10% off)
Sayaka Japanese Restaurant (10% off)
State Street Deli and Café (10% off)
Togo’s Great Sandwiches (10% off for the year)
*Must present Grow Together badge clip to receive discount
To enroll today, download the payroll deduction form and intercampus or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org